subota, 26. svibnja 2012.

The beginnig

Well, first I'd like to say a few things about myself. I' 16 years old and I attend a gymnasium (grammar/secondary school), actually I'm a second grader. It's almost summer and by the end of the school year I intend to go on shore and have fun with my friend there :D. I really like traveling, it's my dream to travel all around the world and see as many different cultures as possible. My parents have been separated since I was 8, but just recently got divorced and now my 15-year-old brother lives with my dad and I live with my mom and my stepfather. I like to sing, draw (though I'm not very good at it) and I'm very good at maths :). I listen to mostly rock and pop. I like Maroon 5, Paramore and Linkin Park. I find myself in most of their songs :).

That's all I can think of right now. Will write soon, promise.



xoxo J Girl

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar